Sold €325,000.00 - House
Four bedroom bungalow located in Brinalack, Co. Donegal
– A bespoke plan designed especially to suit this elevated site
– Passive energy from the sun fills up the living area and the fireplace in the living room has never been activated as there is no further comfort required in this well insulated property.
– Gas fired heating gives a strong supply of hot water and room heating throughout.
– All services connected and the broadband service is very good.
– Ideal for working from home.
– Probably the best located property for views listed by us this last 2 years
– Looking directly west to the Atlantic ocean,the crasing waves on the seashore comes to your ears.
– The vista stretches from foreland over the offshore island south to Slieve league 50 miles south
– The was is specially designed to avail of the views firstly and also the living quarters has the sunlight all day
– The sun room is made for the binoculars enthuasist with a 200 degree span over for boat watching
– Bloody Foreland is mythically named for it redness in the evening sunlight
– Donegal Airport is just 20 mins drive with Dublin flights twice daily
– The coastal shoreline Gaeltacht walkway is just yards from the front door
– An ideal spot to live or holiday in that location you always longed for
– The Gaelic language is native to this area and spoken by the general population