For Sale €169,000.00 - House
REDUCED FOR A QUICK SALE
Unique opportunity to purchase one (or two) adjoining homes as one or two lots (ideal for the extended family) with spectacular sea views in the Donegal Gaeltacht.
These two houses are strategically located on brow of Foreland Hill on the main R257 next to the Teach Mhuiris Heritage Centre.
These houses are well positioned and face southwesterly overlooking Gweedore Bay and the offshore islands with views from Inisirrer to Arranmore and indeed Slieve League close to 50 miles away.
This is the Donegal Gaeltacht where the Irish language has been spoken without a break for three and a half thousand years.
Nearby Teach Jack has traditional music and dancing every evening in the summer months and at weekends during the rest of the year.
This is the Wild Atlantic Way portrayed at its best with Irelands first sign for the wild way erected just yards away earlier this year.
This area is dotted with golden sandy beaches and the now established Gaeltacht walkways provide a great amenity along the shoreline.
Donegal airport with two daily Dublin return flight and a Glasgow flight to Scotland is just 20 minutes drive.
Front entrance porch – 1.16m x 1.37m
Open plan living room/ dining room – 8.08m x 4.825m – with open fireplace, flush ceiling lighting, and laminated floor. Open plan area features spiral staircase which has up lighting leading to the first floor and there are also double doors leading to the back patio area
Main Hallway – 4.72m x 1.5m
Kitchen – 3.16m x 3.68m – with fully fitted kitchen and ceramic floor tiles
Bathroom – 2.75m x 1.77m with jacuzzi bath, W.C., W.B. and fully tiled
Bedroom 1 – 3.69m x 2.71m – with sea view, fitted wardrobe, laminated floor.
Off the main hallway there is a store with shelving
Bedroom 2 – 4.489 x 2.87m – with en -suite measuring 1.78m x 1.28m with ceramic floor tiles
Bedroom 3 – 4.06m x 4.76m – with panoramic view of the coastline and laminated floor
Landing – 2.8m x 2.78m
Bedroom 4 – 4.49m x 2.426m – with laminated floor
Shower room – 1.725m x 1.08m – with shower (off the mains), W.C., W.B.
Asking price for each house – €215,000
Our ref: HA 1173
- Unique opportunity to purchase one (or two) adjoining homes with spectacular sea views in the Donegal Gaeltacht
- House can be bough separately or as one lot
- Close to Teach Jack and the local beaches
- This property is on an elevated site overlooking the coastline all the way to Glencolmcille close to the traditional thatched cottage Teach Mhuiris
- Finished to a very high standard
- Ideal opportunity for the extended family to acquire the perfect holiday location
- Pick up on your Gaelic speak here in the Donegal Gaeltacht.
- Spectacular views ,unhindered as far as the eye can see.
- On a clear day here you can see forever.
- Viewing a must